iPads will be the personal learning devices used by students in years 5 to 9 at SACS in 2016 as well as being an option for students in years 10 -12 as their personal learning device or as a supplementary device. iPads are highly convergent devices with a wide range of features and great options for content creation built into a truly mobile device with great battery life. iPads provide great opportunities for enhancing and enriching learning and we enjoy harnessing this power in the classroom and beyond. This page is the homepage for the iPad content on SACSconnect. We will endeavour to update and keep the content correct and up-to-date. The page will also run in conjunction with the iPads section our learning blog learningshared.com.au/ipads which contains examples of work and ways that iPads can used to enhance and enrich learning.
- iPads - Why iPads?
- IPads - iPad Purchasing
- iPads - iPads setup (full version Nov 2015)
- iPads - iPad Usage Policy coming soon
- |iPads - Support at Home (version 1)
- iPads - iPads for Learning (launch Mon 26 Oct)
- iPads - iPad Apps for Learning (launch Mon 26 Oct)
- iPads - FAQ (refined after Mon 26 Oct Parent Evening)